Wanted: Senior Leasing Agent
Achieves weekly/monthly sales and vacancy targets
- Takes sales calls and emails, and follows up with qualified prospects, consistently overcoming objections, leading them through the sales process, and closing sales
- Accurately completes all leasing administration tasks including updating leasing workflow for each prospect, processing applications, completing lease documents, and maintaining commission reports
- Assists in maintaining Rent Ready reports for all assigned sites
- Participates in the development and execution of the leasing strategy for buildings in the portfolio
- In conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Manager and other leasing team members, participates in conducting market surveys, including conducting mystery shop visits to competitors, providing recommendations to senior management
- Schedules work week to efficiently meet the needs of the business, which may include performing activities on evenings and weekends
- Coordinates and implements marketing initiatives as directed
- When required, leasing consultants will assist in other building administration tasks and other duties as required from time to time
- Degree/diploma and/or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience focused in sales
- Exposure to leasing & sales in a multi-residential or other related industry asset class would be considered an asset
- 4-5 years proven history of success in a direct sales environment
- Experience in a sales or customer service role
- A professional demeanor and presentation, coupled with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Displays a genuine desire to help prospects in finding a new home
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently as well as on a team
- Flexible and adaptable to constantly changing needs within the organization
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle available for employment use in travelling between properties within assigned portfolio
- Strong computer skills including social media marketing, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Yardi/Rentmanager
The job comes with a benefits package.
Please send us 3 work references who can attest to your sales ability.
$38,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
Extended health care
Please wear a mask for the in-person interview
- When can you start?
- What property management system have you used?
- What would make you a good fit for this job?
- Property Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)
Work remotely: No
COVID-19 precaution(s): Personal protective equipment provided or required