Wanted: Property Accountant
We need a full cycle Property Accountant with strong interpersonal, organizational and audit skills. This is a full-time management position located in downtown Calgary. Knowledge of Simply Accounting and property management software is essential.
You will be the Accountant of an audited company managing a portfolio of real estate assets. A background with audit In a real estate company would give you a head start.
Responsibilities will include:
- Rental portfolio and partnership audited financial statements.
- Syncing Property Management software to Simply Accounting
- Project Management (suite renovations)
- Controlling trade billing through verification of work
- Checking vacant suites
- Financial controls
- Human Resource Administration
- Hotel accounting
- Monthly reporting to owners
This position requires an accounting designation (CPA, CGA, CMA, CA) with at least 5 years accounting experience in a position requiring audited financial statements.